On April 29, 2020, Governor Ron DeSantis unveiled his plan to reopen the state to commerce on May 4th and progressively lift quarantine restrictions. Here at BRANDON LAW, we remain immediately available to serve current and prospective clients via web meetings and by phone. We realize that clients may have varying levels of comfort when returning to in-person contact, so whether you would like to meet with an attorney online or in person, we are available to accommodate your request.
Phase ONE includes:
- Extending Florida’s Safer at Home Executive Order until midnight on Sunday, May 3rd
- Upon the expiration of the Safer at Home order, all Florida counties with the exception of Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Broward, will begin to reopen using a phased-in approach
- Schools remain distance learning
- Visits to senior facilities remain prohibited
- Hospitals will be allowed to resume non-essential elective surgeries
- Restaurants may offer outdoor seating with 6ft. space between tables and indoor seating at 25% capacity
- Retail can operate at 25% of indoor capacity
Remaining Restrictions during Phase ONE:
- Movie theaters, gyms, fitness centers, bars, and personal service (such as salons) will remain closed under the initial reopen phase
- Vulnerable citizens should avoid close contact with people outside their home.
- All individuals, when in public, should maximize physical distance from each other.
- Avoid socializing in groups larger than 10 people in circumstances that do not readily allow for physical distancing.
- Face masks are recommended for all those in face-to-face interactions or in situations where social distancing (6 feet or more) is not possible.
Interested in the full details on reopening our state? Follow this link for more information.